3-ingredient asparagus tart with grünem Mini-asparagus
This asparagus tart is in fact made up of ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS, prepared with A Turbo Snack for many occasions, for example, for a quick evening kitchen! You only need ready puff pastry, spicy, very good-melting cheese, and green Mini asparagus! That's all!
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
YOU KNOW GREEN MINI ASPARAGUS?
The Mini green asparagus mainly comes from the Mediterranean. You can get it now almost for the whole year in all well-stocked supermarkets. The green Mini asparagus is not only delicious, but also easy in processing. You have to wash it thoroughly, and the Ends slightly cut off. If You see within of the asparagus season and the very thin-sized green asparagus, You can use this also.
THE IDEAL CHEESE FOR MY ASPARAGUS TART WITH GREEN MINI ASPARAGUS
As the cheese variant and I take that very often the Italian Fontal, comes from the Aosta valley in the Italian Alps. Firstly, because of the great melting properties, but mainly because of the spicy and mild taste. You should like it much more powerful, I recommend that You instead of the Fontal the Fontina. He also comes from Italy and the Aosta valley. The Fontina cheese has the funny property that it bubbles throws extremely large Blubber, if it is in the oven. He makes the asparagus literally in his "cheese bubbles" swim. Other Cheese varieties, with which I have this High Speed asparagus tart already have prepared, the "old It", a Danish Tilsit cheese, also very tasty and spicy, as well as the classic Gruyère, aged 6 months. Best You our to the cheese counter, which of the cheeses will work well for You.
MY ASPARAGUS TART FOR MANY OCCASIONS
No matter which cheese You choose. You've conjured up with this asparagus tart with green Mini asparagus in the blink of an eye a delicious Appetizer or Snack. For guests who have announced their spontaneous or easy for You and Your Loved ones. The tart is also very good with a glass of wine on a cosy Saturday night on the Sofa.
You can add the 3 ingredients-asparagus tart is also great with herbs or whatever comes to You always. Just try around and let me know what kind You tried my 3-ingredient asparagus tart or have changed.
If You are a Quiche like I still have my asparagus recipe asparagus quiche with white and green asparagus for You.
3-ingredient asparagus tart with green Mini asparagus
- 275 g puff pastry for the baking sheet - 1 Pck. from the cooling rack
- 200 g, for example, Fontal cheese, freshly grated - OR: Fontina, Gruyère, age It
- 200-250 g of Green fresh Mini asparagus - OR: Green asparagus is very thin, sorted
- The oven to 200 degrees convection preheat.
- The puff pastry a few minutes in front of the Handle from the refrigerator, get. Wash the asparagus and the woody remove. The cheese coarsely grate. I always take the very coarse Grater, You can make quite arbitrary.
- After the puff pastry on a baking tray and sprinkle with the cheese. Info: The 275 g puff pastry usually has a size of 40 x 32 cm.
- Now the asparagus side by side, in Rank and file, on the cheese spread. The distance You can determine. I always take about 0.5 cm.
- The tart on the baking sheet on the second shelf from the bottom in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes until Golden brown.
- In the connection, depending on your taste with sea salt and fresh black pepper. How much You need to adjust the seasoning, also depends on the choice of Your cheese.