Raspberry Dessert Tötranquil little town with KitKat Ruby
[Contains advertising] how my unbroken love for the color Pink, I would fathom liked to change. Delight in me every Time wide, as soon as I see something pink. Wherein, it is said of us women, Yes, in principle, that we have a weakness for Pink. Supposedly, this comes from the "hunters and gatherers of the time", because we were there for the berries to be responsible. Berries are also in the warm, pink-red color world.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Say, we are already influenced since time immemorial, to the lovingly gentle pink world to jump ; ) . I will give from now on for the Best, that is to say I can nothing for it! And now? Now there are even pink chocolate! No, it's not only pink-dyed or something, but actually of pink – her name is "Ruby"! This is not the madness, real Pink-chocolate? I met you through the KitKat Ruby-bolt, and I'm really very happy, as the company, Nestlé has asked me if I would like to develop around your bar is a recipe.
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT PINK CHOCOLATE?
The pink chocolate is made from a special bean, which means "Ruby". The trees are growing on the Ruby beans are other than that of the conventional cocoa beans. In addition to milk chocolate, dark and white chocolate, Ruby is now the fourth official chocolate variety. The taste comes, by the way, without artificial flavors and reminds me a bit of white chocolate, but tasty peppered with a slight fruity Note.
THE PERFECT RASPBERRY DESSERT TART
For me, it was so clear, that I berries KitKat Ruby in a kind of Dessert, wanted to integrate. The pretty pink bolt should not be used only as a mere ornament or decoration, but processed correctly. And since the idea is to make the KitKat Ruby bar with a Biscuit base, because he has this wonderfully crispy KitKat wafer came to me. And the raspberry Dessert cupcake idea was born.
Since I'm a big raspberry Fan, it had to be the raspberry. You can also get them throughout the year, because it is best suited as a deep-frozen product. Sometimes I don't freeze me and also the delicious raspberries from my favorite market Stand for the Winter, if I forget it. The frozen raspberry is processed in the cream filling and the raspberry sauce. The sauce You can freely place up to the raspberry Dessert tart to give the runs so nice down.
For the raspberry tart Dessert with KitKat Ruby You need a dessert rings to make them. You should have no dessert rings, this is really a beautiful acquisition for manageable money, not only for this recipe. You can tart dessert rings for a pretty Dessert, Dessert cakes and other sweet Treats to use and also for Serving different side dishes, they are simply perfect. Just for the sweet things, the acquisition of pie edge protector offers an additional. The helps to ensure that the cupcakes are easier to out of the dessert rings to solve.
I wish You anyway a lot of Pink delight and enjoyable moments with my raspberry Dessert tart with KitKat Ruby. More special recipes You can find, by the way also to the Nestlé marketplace.
Raspberry Dessert tart with KitKat Ruby
PLEASE NOTE: THE DESSERT NEED CUPCAKES MIN. 2 HOURS COLD BE MADE.
YOU NEED FOUR DESSERT RINGS CA. 5-6 CM HIGH AND 8 CM IN DIAMETER AS WELL AS THE CAKE EDGE FILM (CA. 6 CM HIGH)
FOR THE GROUND
- 3 packs of KitKat Ruby (each 41.5 g) - crushed
- 50 g Butter - melted
FOR THE CREAM
- 150 g raspberries, frozen - mashed
- 150 g yogurt - about 3.5%/3,8% fat
- 200 g whipped cream - cold and stiff beaten
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 bag Gelatine Fix (per 15g) - is it in the back shelf
- 40 g sugar, fine
FOR THE RASPBERRY SAUCE
- 150 g raspberries, frozen - mashed
- 1 TBSP icing sugar
- 1/2 TBSP lemon
- 1 packet of KitKat Ruby - cut into pieces
AT THE BEGINNING OF
- First of all, the 300g frozen raspberries from the freezer and thaw. The dessert rings on a flat, food-safe surface provide.
- The cupcakes better later from the dessert rings out to solve can, dress You, you, ideally with a tart edge of the foil from The length corresponding to the circumference of Your dessert ring to cut off, so that you have something to overlap and the inner side to the lining.
FOR THE GROUND
- 3 packs of KitKat Ruby crushed in a freezer bag and use the rolling pin to Crumbs crushed.
- Meanwhile, You leave the Butter in a small pot on the stove or a bowl in the microwave to melt and vermengst you with the KitKat Ruby-Crumbs a crumbs-mass.
- Then You hand out the crumbs mass evenly on Your dessert rings and press them slightly with a teaspoon of solid. In the connection in the refrigerator to set.
FOR THE CREAM FILLING
- For Your cream filling, 150 g of TK-raspberries with a stick blender , puree the s, as well as the cream stiff, beat.
- Now vermengst You the pureed raspberries, the yogurt and the 2 TABLESPOONS of lemon juice with the stirring rods of Your kitchen machine or hand mixer to a mass.
- Then stir You, the two packets of gelatin-Fix for 1 Minute under.
- In the port saving You the whipped cream in two portions underto make you feel better with the yoghurt mass mixed , AND then the sugar.
- The dessert rings with the KitKat Ruby-tart bottom from the fridge and, using 2 tablespoons of the cream evenly to distribute. To the extent possible, e.g., with a teaspoon, smooth it out. For min. 2 HOURS in the fridge to cool places.
- After the cooling time for the cupcakes with the hands from the bottom to the top of the dessert rings, pressing.NOTE: This can be a bit cumbersome to be, but must not. Possibly. the tart edge of the film comes out or stays inside. I have both already experienced.
FOR THE RASPBERRY sauce
- The 150g TK-raspberries with a stick blender to puree and then through a fine sieve to swipe.
- In connection with the icing sugar and lemon juice to taste.
- After taste of the raspberry sauce on the tart spread, just like the KitKat Ruby slices and fresh raspberries. I wish You good luck and a bright appetite.