Hähnchen pan süß sauer – Asian, quick & delicious
When I left the air-conditioned airport building, I ran for the first time straight against a "wall". A wall of heat, high humidity, and smells that were new to me and hitherto totally foreign to. Bangkok, more specifically, Thailand was the first long-distance trip in an Asian country. The first country I have felt so right as the foreign, because really, everything was foreign to me.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Stranger than any other European or American countries, because so much of the unknown culture, Religion and people with different value systems. But of course, the food, the Art, especially where, namely, in food stalls on the street, was totally different. I will also never forget my first ice-cold coconut milk from the fridge. The is in almost every Restaurant there. Felt the coconut was just fall from the palm tree, a Straw been plugged in and BAM! The pure refreshment.
THE CLASSIC ASIAN CHICKEN PAN SWEET AND SOUR
Although I won in Thailand, dear, I have not worn the Thai-Asian cuisine to home"". It was and is not easy to cook my way. The ingredients you required. However, there are some Asian dishes that I love very much and from which I made a Asian, German Kochmix. One of these dishes is my Asian chicken pan, sweet and sour, which would you locate more in China than in Thailand.
MY CHICKEN PAN SWEET AND SOUR I HAVE MODIFIED THE FAMILY FRIENDLY & SUITABLE FOR EVERYDAY USE
The Chinese have a broiler pan to prepare sweet and sour with a lot of red wine or Apple cider vinegar. For my taste, but very special and a bit too much acid. Therefore, I thought to myself, the juice of one lime provides also the acid in the sweet sour chicken pan, though not comparable to the intense. So if You want a little more acid in my chicken pan, sweet and sour, then a tablespoon of red wine vinegar or Apple cider try to add vinegar in step 9 for the sauce. But in between, always nice to taste and bear in mind that by Heating the vinegar even more intense ? is .
A TIP FOR CHICKEN MEAT FOR QUICK CHICKEN SKILLET
When you roast the marinated chicken meat, You should make sure that You give sufficient vegetable oil in the pan, so about 0.3 to 0.5 cm high, it should be. The meat does not need to swim in it "" but by the sufficient amount of Oil it can roasting nicely and the breading made of corn starch a Chance to become crispy. If too little Oil is in the pan, then the batter sticks to the pan bottom and separates from the meat.
The ideal side dish for Asian chicken skillet is a fragrant Basmati rice. A perfect Duo!
Should You desire poultry with pineapple, then try out one of my quick shredded Turkey with pineapple.
Chicken pan sweet and sour - Asian-fast & delicious
- 500 g chicken breast fillets
- 1 can of pineapple chunks, small, - drained weight 140 g, Important: pineapple juice!
- 2 spring onions - Green, cut into rings
- 1 red bell pepper - cut into small pieces
- 4 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 TABLESPOONS coriander, fresh - ready to Serve
FOR THE MARINADE
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TSP salt
- 1 Egg, size M - in the mix
- 1 knife tip of pepper, white, ground
- 5 TBSP cornstarch
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 lime, juice of - fresh pressed
- 1 TSP salt
- 3 TABLESPOONS sugar, brown
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 TBSP tomato ketchup
- 1 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP water
- 125 ml pineapple juice from the can - the the You risen did!
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- First You cut the chicken breast fillets into pieces and pour the pineapple chunks over a container so You for later the juice of the fields.
- Now, stir You for the Marinade mix all the ingredients except the cornstarch , and give the chicken breast pieces into it. The 1 Egg verquirlst You in a bowl.
- The whisked Egg and stir, then, are You also under the chicken breast pieces, because it rounds out the Marinade as a binder ex.
- Now, there are 5 TABLESPOONS of cornstarch into it and are nicely under the chicken pieces with the Marinade mixed in.NOTE: The cornstarch is to ensure that Your chicken pieces in the pan for a nice crispy surface.
- Then You give the 4 TABLESPOONS of vegetable oil in a nonstick pan or, better still, cast iron (ideal would be 26cm in diameter) and fry the chicken pieces in portions and at a medium to high heat in two batches to. IMPORTANT NOTE: If You have a larger pan than 26cm in use, please also approx 1 TBSP more Oil to use. Respectively, it is important that the Oil min. 0,3-0,5 cm the bottom of the pan You covered otherwise, stick the chicken pieces with velvet Marinade on the bottom and not be nice and crispy. Also, please only after about 1 Minute turn, so that a nice crust can form.
- The fried chicken pieces are You Parking on a plate or in a bowl.
- Now You cut the peppers in small cubes and the spring onions along with Green, in fine rings.
- Then You take Your pan to Hand, give, where appropriate, a little vegetable oil and röstest peppers and spring onions in it for approx. 5 minutes at medium heat.
- Meanwhile, verrührst You for the sauce put all the ingredients together except for the 1 TBSP cornstarch, which is in the end in the sauce gerrührt, so there are no lumps there.
- When the vegetables steamed is to give You the sauce on it, and allows you to briefly reduce the and thick be. If you are You too thick , then just give a tablespoon of water until the consistency suits.
- Now You lift the chicken breast pieces and pineapple pieces and leave them for 2 minutes in it to pull.
- As desired, You can sprinkle even chopped coriander over it. Very tasty rice tastes as a side dish. I wish You a good appetite!