Hähnchen sliced with Curry-cream-Soße
The with favorites is such a thing. Some have few, some many, and the next turn no have. To be precise, I'm talking eating favorite. If you ask children, have the most immediate answer. At least one favorite food, if not even more, one gets directly and with shining eyes counted. In the same breath, you're pushing a carpet, whether you cook even better or the grandma.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Chicken sliced with Curry-cream sauce is a favorite in our family. Namely, the favorite food of our nieces. My sister-in-law laid it on my heart and since I was the first Time I prepared it for my son and us very popular. Therefore, it also comes at us on a regular basis on the table, because it is easy to eat a nice and quickly-made family.
THE THING WITH THE PERFECT CURRY SPICE
Important this court is, that You use an aromatic Curry. It must not necessarily be sharp but it should taste like something. With a good Curry-a spice which is often not the case, unfortunately. The Curry spice is always a spice mixture, whose composition can be different in taste. So Your or Your favourite Curry for the chicken sliced with Curry-cream-sauce. No matter whether it is mild or sharp, the main thing is it tastes.
The sweet little rice-mouse here, I do not always. Often the time is missing to me, to the chagrin of my son. YET he can enjoy it ;-). It won't be long and he will find it uncool ;-). But for the photo I just wanted to let me not take it.
THE IDEAL SIDE DISH FOR CHICKEN RAGOUT WITH CURRY-CREAM-SAUCE
Basically, I serve this dish fragrance, or the so-called "sticky"rice. The press I for "the mouse" by a serving ring (size to taste). For the ears I'll take Radish slices and put toothpicks, which are, in turn, stabbed in the rice. Hair and eyebrows are made of fresh Dill, which adheres automatically to the sticky rice. I use, however, cooking tweezers, otherwise this is too much fumbling. For the eyes I used dried juniper-berries, and for the nose, clove.
Chicken sliced with Curry-cream-sauce can of course be combined with noodles instead of rice.
Another delicious Stew is my quick shredded Turkey with pineapple or my peppers sliced Turkey from the pan recipe on my Food Blog.
Chicken sliced with Curry-cream-sauce
- 600 g chicken breast fillet - like organic, small, cut
- 1 onion, medium size - cut into fine strips or diced
- 2 TSP of Curry - heaped, good quality
- 200 ml whipping cream - 30% fat
- 500 ml of chicken broth - From stock cubes/Paste or self-made
- 1 TBSP flour - type, no matter
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil - for example, rapeseed oil
- First of all, the chicken breast fillet cut into thin strips and add some salt (directly on the cutting Board or in a bowl).
- Then heated 2 TABLESPOONS of vegetable oil in a nonstick frying pan and fry the sliced for about 3 minutes on medium high stove level sniper.
- Now You will reduce a bit the heat and give the into fine strips or diced onion to the meat in the pan and dünstest translucent.
- Then You sprinkle the 1 TBSP of flour and 2 heaping TSP of Curry and stir both. The Whole thing leaves You short draw, cancels with the broth and let it boil. TIP: Depending on your taste, You can also, of course, more Curry take.
- The cream and about 10 minutes on medium heat continue to simmerso that it thickens. Season as desired.TIP: If You sliced more to thicken, You can 1 TBSP cornstarch with 1 TBSP water, stir, and 2 minutes easy mitköcheln can. For Thickening, there are also other possibilities. See my kitchen tips.
- I wish You a good appetite!