Fried Grüner Tapas asparagus
This preparation is derived from a Spanish friend from Barcelona. To be exact from his mother. We both have spent countless common Tapas evenings with our Clique, and in the Asparagus, the green Tapas asparagus according to this recipe plastered.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
I haven't seen my friend unfortunately already very many years, that's how life plays. We have lost sight of, as my best friend, and he their separate ways are gone. Every year in the asparagus of the time I prepare regularly the green Tapas asparagus so, how he did it. Simply because it tastes so incredibly delicious. To clean put. I serve the asparagus with fresh, fragrant white bread, because you can dip so nicely into the olive oil.
FRIED GREEN ASPARAGUS – SO MANY BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
If I'm cooking for the green Tapas of asparagus, each Time my memories of a nice glass of red wine, wax, and a table covered with delicious Spanish Tapas. In heated discussions, philosophical ramblings, and many minutes of contemplative silence ? . That was nice. Actually, it would ring the bell every year during the Asparagus season, the ears. There are people that leave their traces – personal and culinary. Thus, you are never forgotten. In this sense: Salud, Santiago!
THE TAPAS ASPARAGUS IS SO VERSATILE, AND IS QUICKLY MADE
Fried green asparagus is conjured up in 15 minutes on the table, and both hot or cold is a pleasure. As a vegetarian, healthy one-pan dish with a few ingredients from Your stock, it fits not only on the lush Tapas table. He adds as a side dish, also excellent roasted meat or fish and makes good on the Grill-Buffet. In short, the fried green Tapas asparagus is a real all-rounder.
For more delicious recipes with green asparagus are my Pasta with green asparagus and pistachios in a lemon-butter sauce , or my asparagus risotto from the oven with green asparagus.
Fried Green Tapas Asparagus
- 500 g green asparagus, fresh - medium sorting
- 100 ml olive oil - Very good quality
- 30 g flat leaf parsley, freshly - chopped very fine
- 2 cloves of garlic - very finely cut
- Sea salt and black pepper from the mill
- First, wash the asparagus and cut off the woody Ends.
- Following, wash the parsley and chop very finely, and the garlic cut very fine.
- Garlic and parsley with the olive oil, mix with sea salt and black pepper seasoning.
- Now in a pan heat about 1 TBSP olive oil on medium heat and the green asparagus in about 8 to 10 minutes of roasting. He may still be a bit crisp.
- Now You pour the olive oil mixture over it and leave it for approx. a 1/2 to 1 Minute to fry until the garlic is lightly browned. In the process, make sure that the garlic gets too dark, because otherwise the danger is that he is bitter is.
- The asparagus on plates and garnish with coarse sea salt and some black pepper. I wish You a good appetite!