Quick sliced Turkey with pineapple
I'm not so much rum in my life. When I talk like that, where many of them were in my circle of friends and Acquaintances already everywhere, even as a child with your parents! You have travelled to many corners of the world, I know only of the card. Probably, it was for me so far, just the lack of focus, I put my priority on other things, or the travel-Lust was not so great. In some phase of life that "money was lacking to me, but also simply".
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Therefore, my inner journey is-list the countries in order to I see or even maybe longer than others. At the very top, the country of origin of the pineapple: America! A round-trip, three weeks with my men, that's it. Also, I would like to be in the tropics, in the Caribbean. I could see then in real life, as the Queen of all fruits so majestic on your trunk perched.
THE PINEAPPLE FITS IN PERFECTLY WITH HEARTY
Because my men and I love pineapple. My husband can cut it live, real-in a professional manner, that watch is a true delight. In addition, the pineapple is a perfect fruit to connect with the savory kitchen. There are so many examples, such as, for example, the classics from my childhood days, Toast Hawai ? . But also so many other great dishes.
SLICED TURKEY WITH CREAM – RAHMGESCHNETZELTES
This time, I have incorporated the pineapple, a shredded Turkey, because poultry and pineapple, I like very much in combination. It is a very simple variant is not prepared, sometimes sweet-and-sour, as a pineapple comes to the power of love to change once in the game. I focused on a Rahmgeschnetzeltes, because Sliced for me in the category of Soulfood and cream Soulfood also like. That is why you ended up in my Turkey cut tents with pineapple.
THE SOY SAUCE IS A SMALL TIP FOR QUICK SHREDDED TURKEY
In the ingredient list, You'll discover by the way of soy sauce, I can put You in principle, very close to my heart, especially in the case of the preparation of cream sauces or Rahmgeschnetzeltes. The soy sauce is strong in the Asian kitchen at home, but also, for example, the Swedes use it frequently, even in some of the Swedish meatballs-recipes. It is there, a condiment like we used to, the Liquid, in use. Also the top chef Björn Freitag uses it often like when I see him cooking on TV.
Another Rahmgeschnetzeltes recipe that I You as a quick evening kitchen recommend is my chicken stew with Curry cream sauce. If You have a delicious, rahmiges dish with beef, looking for You with my quick beef tenderloin Rahmgulasch à la française right.
Quick sliced Turkey with pineapple
- 500 g of Turkey cutlets, or Turkey breast fillet (like Bio) - cut into strips
- 250 g cream
- 150 ml poultry broth or vegetable broth - homemade or ready
- 1 onion, small, - halved, cut into thin slices
- 150 g leeks - slightly at a slant, and finely cut
- 140 g (drained weight) of pineapple pieces from the tin - 1 tablespoon of juice to take away then drain
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil, a neutral - for example, rapeseed oil or sunflower oil
- 2 TBSP Creme fraiche
- 1-2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar, brown
- Salt, black pepper - to Taste
- First You cut the Turkey fillet into thin strips and lightly salt.
- In connection peel You onion, halbierst them and cut them in thin slices. The leek, clean and cut into fine slices cut.
- Now heated You 1 tablespoon of Oil in a pan and fry in a strong heat the Turkey strips for about 1-2 minutes in. With black pepper from the mill, seasoning, out of the frying pan and to the side posts.
- Again 1 TBSP Oil in the same pan , briefly fry the onions and the leek into it, with 1 TSP brown sugar and sprinkle about 2 minutes until translucent.
- With poultry or vegetable broth to deglaze, 1 TBSP pineapple juice from the can and briefly bring to a boil let
- The cream, Creme Fraiche, drained pineapple , and the fried shredded Turkey in, with soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste and cover for about 5 minutes simmer.
- Once again, everything to taste and to taste the seasoning and the sauce in a need/desire to thicken or bind.Here You will find my tips to have a sauce to bind.
I wish You a good appetite.